Russ Neathery “purchases” the business from Joe O’Daniel and Kenny Kent. Kent wanted to focus on the car business, a business O’Daniel was already in. We put purchases in quotes as the form of the agreement was a lease with the option to buy. On August 10, 1960, Neathery exercises his option to buy the business for $100,000, a bargain at the time given the building cost $130,000 to build in 1942.